Monday, January 20, 2014

Celebrating Martin Luther King Observance Day

Well, I wanted to place some pictures on here in tribute to the late Dr. Martin Luther King however my BlogSpot is not cooperating with me. It will not allow me to add any videos or images at this time so I will just attach the link to the I Have a Dream Speech.




 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAtOV_cp2b8




This man fought hard for civil rights of people of color. I just wonder what he would think if he were here today. I, for one, am sick and tired of black people using the white man as an excuse for all their shortfalls. True, there is and probably will always be racism. People need to realize that when one door close, you just look for another door. Stop wasting time complaining about everything and use that energy to continue to strive. I am disappointed in the black on black violence and the violence blacks commit against others (not saying that other races does not commit crimes because we all know that is not true). I'm just saying stop making names for our ourselves and hold yourselves accountable for your actions rather than playing the blame game. Its time to RISE UP and stop being a SLAVE to your own mind polluted by nothing more than Violence.  It is such a shame that we have to beg for a day of "No Shots Fired" in a highly populated Black/African-American community. That is ridiculous! How does that make Blacks look? Its time to wake up black people!


http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/chi-martin-luther-king-20140119,0,3647000.story







No comments:

Post a Comment