Saturday, September 28, 2013

EPIC FAIL!!!

So, I started this weekend on a quest to write 20,000 words. unfortunately, everything possible went wrong this weekend...so far. My son got sick at school which filtered over to his evening last night and him being unable to stay at the planned dance. Instead of having a quiet night at home to write, my kids left the dance early and my family came over to check on my son. I did not even get an empty house until after 1am. Not that I am complaining because I am extremely appreciative of my family.

This morning I woke up ready to write only to get the sad news of a family member passing. It has really affected me and I am not anywhere close to being focused enough to write. I have decided I will try again next weekend. I will continue to do some publicity this weekend but I do not think I will do much writing.


Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment